Green is the New Black

I make custom HeroClix (mostly of Green Lanterns and related characters) and take posed photos of my action figures. I tend to make customs in bursts, so this page may go un-updated for some time only to have a half dozen figures go up in one day.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Coming soon...

In the works:

-Jason Todd as the Red Hood
-Jim Corrigan as the Spectre

Some others I'd like to do, off the top of my head:
-Arisia (adult version)
-Disco-Collar Nightwing
-Dark Knight Returns Batman
-Carrie Kelley as Robin
-Guy Gardner as Warrior
-Silver Age Star Sapphire
-Return of the Supermen Superboy
-Fire
-Ice

I feel like I should do some Bat-centric customs to celebrate the new movie. We'll see if this list can keep me busy for a while while my computer cleanses itself from a bunch of viruses it's managed to accumulate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home