Wirecutters are the most useful tool ever
- Wire cutters are an excellent way to remove pesky superhero limbs.
- When snipping off limbs, hold on to the body, or else the little thing will go flying. (Somewhere in my apartment, there is a limbless torso of poor Jack Knight.)
- Never ever throw leftover body parts away. An unneeded head from projects past may be just the thing you need to finish a character later.
- making a small pool of Superglue in a sacrificial tin and dipping a figure's surfaces into it is a lot easier than trying to put glue on the figure directly from the tube, no matter how small the nib is.
- You will, eventually, get used to the pain of Supergluing your fingertips together.
- Well, sort of.
The fact that I may have to return my borrowed digital camera may logjam entries here for a while. However, this also means there will be an explosion of entries once I get my hands on a new camera. Stay tuned.