Green is the New Black

I make custom HeroClix (mostly of Green Lanterns and related characters) and take posed photos of my action figures. I tend to make customs in bursts, so this page may go un-updated for some time only to have a half dozen figures go up in one day.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Custom HeroClix: Guy Gardner

Name: Guy Gardner
Made from: There's a Rookie Black Adam under all that clay
Date: May 2005




It's my goal to make all the major players in the Green Lantern mythos into HeroClix. (Well, all the ones that aren't already out there, anyway.)

I still haven't quite figured out how to do some of the more inhuman looking ones, but I'm not through with the human GLs just yet.

A lot of putty went into this one. The hair, the boots, the jacket -- the only way you'd ever know he was a Black Adam in a past life was if you recognized his "come and get some of this" pose.

I like putting this figure on a Rookie Hal Jordan dial -- a clix that'll come screaming out of the gate with Running Shot, but will go down with, well, one punch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home