Green is the New Black

I make custom HeroClix (mostly of Green Lanterns and related characters) and take posed photos of my action figures. I tend to make customs in bursts, so this page may go un-updated for some time only to have a half dozen figures go up in one day.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I play with action figures and I vote. Isn't that something?

Welcome to Green Is The New Black, a photoblog by Amy of So So Silver Age.

I'll be posting pictures of my custom HeroClix as well as the screwy antics of my collection of action figures:


Hal: I won't be controlled by you again, Parallax!
Spike: I think you have me confused with someone else...
Hal: Yellow Fear Monster! KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!
Spike: Aaaaah! Get off me, you fucking loony!


Whether this is more or less healthy than writing fan fiction, I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home