Green is the New Black

I make custom HeroClix (mostly of Green Lanterns and related characters) and take posed photos of my action figures. I tend to make customs in bursts, so this page may go un-updated for some time only to have a half dozen figures go up in one day.

Monday, June 13, 2005

HeroClix custom: Parallax

Name: Parallax (or Hal Jordan, or Giant Yellow Space Bug, whichever you prefer)
Made from: Ultraman (unique)
Date: May 2, 2005



Considering how much I really hate all things Emerald Twilight, this one was a lot of fun to make. There's epoxy putty to build up his hair, shoulder guards, collar and whatever that circle thing on his chest was supposed to be.

Ultraman's dial is amusingly accurate, too. Put him up against an individual Green Lantern (even the veteran Hal) and he just goes to town. Swarm him with figures Zero Hour style, and he collapses quicker than you can say "arrow to the chest."

Supervillains are cute when they're reduced to a mere inch and a half tall. He just sits there on my computer, feebly attempting to be threatening: don't mock me or I'll release Entropy on your entire hard drive!

*patpat* That's nice, dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home